Znają nas Państwo z wydarzeń prowadzonych w całej Polsce. Teraz jednak przeżywamy rewolucję edukacyjną i wszyscy musimy z dnia na dzień być ekspertami w dziedzinie wykorzystania nowoczesnych technologii w nauczaniu.
This course is going to lead you through the most important steps of setting up and managing an online classroom. We?re going to look at the features of a virtual learning environment and how you can create one. You?ll also learn how you can stay in touch with, and assess your students via these networks.
With the help of this course you will be able to choose a suitable videochatting platform, use its relevant functions, and deliver your online lessons successfully.
Finally, we will look at different methods of giving distance and asynchronous work to our students, and how we can assess them with various types of online feedback.
- Virtual classrooms and student management
- Videochatting and screen recording softwares
- Flipped and Blended teaching
- Assessment and giving feedback
Examples self-study tasks
- Create a class in a VLE, input students, post an announcement, and upload a pdf file, a document, and a link.
- Create and record a short videochat (Zoom, Webroom, Webex) with a colleague or friend of yours where you showcase all the options of that software
- Record a video of you explaining something on the screen of your computer
- Create a lesson on TED ED
- Create a video with Playposit or Edpuzzle
- Create a WordPress/Padlet blog with several sections
- Create a nearpod slideshow with 5 interactive tasks
- Create a task on Google Classroom or Edmodo and set up the scoring system